Projects and ideas for students / classroom on Android Platform
Author : Ishtek
If you are a student and looking for Technical help in solving issues
encountered while doing a Project using Android Platform, then you
can contact us by writing your queries/issues/suggestions/comment by
using following form.
Any member of our expert Technical panel will find some time off their work,
in order to read through your query and share their own opinion and assistance,
if required. (But there is no SLA (Service Level Agreement) as such for the response
Some of the ideas or concepts or workouts, those can be used for creating
working examples on Android Platform/Technology.
Creating some screen layout those can be ready to override or use as wrapper for
fast creation of various application layouts for Android Platform.
Using alarm with proximity sensors for pre-set notification of users about any
event associated with a place, for example if an alarm is set to sound when
user reaches a Mall that is located about 1 km from present location of user,
and at 7 pm on 25th Dec 2012. Based on these pre-conditions alarm notification
would be activated, provided user's Android device would be having geo-location
or proximity sensor is supported.
Android device editing documents made easy by providing ways to provide inputing
keys bigger than those provided by default for a comparatively smaller screen
| If interested in commenting related to Android Students Ideas/Projects for Classroom
|Name: Girish||Dated: 2013-10-20 00:01:32
I always find my interest in robotics and I think Android Platform would
definitely be a fit for any system that has Linux as OS and installing Android
Platform in these custom build system would be real challenging and would be
surely something futuristic as well.
So why not design a custom robot that does some basic type of funtionalities like
move, stop, lift etc., but idea is to make an inbuilt linux system and Android on
top of it, and it should be having basic communication such as bluetooth, or NFC
to react to commands from a Android based application installed in a Android
|Name: Ramesh||Dated: 2013-10-20 00:51:11
Can anyone please help me in finding ideas or project preparatory materials for my
final year project submission?
I have good understanding of Android Programming Language, and I am willing to join as an intern
in any firm just to start with my initial career
Anyone can guide me how to start with, please help..
Any source code found on any of the page(s) in Techiecommunity.net is associated with following notice:
* TECHIECOMMUNITY.NET MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF
* THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
* TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TECHIECOMMUNITY.NET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY LICENSEE AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING OR
* DISTRIBUTING THIS SOFTWARE OR ITS DERIVATIVES.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED FOR USE OR RESALE AS ON-LINE
* CONTROL EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE
* PERFORMANCE, SUCH AS IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT
* NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, DIRECT LIFE
* SUPPORT MACHINES, OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS, IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE
* SOFTWARE COULD LEAD DIRECTLY TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE
* PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE ("HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES"). TECHIECOMMUNITY.NET
* SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR
* HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES.
The content provided in this page is NOT warranted and/or NOT guaranteed by techiecommunity.net .
techiecommunity.net is not liable for any negative consequences that may result/arise from
implementing directly/indirectly any information covered in these pages/articles/tutorials.
For any of the content, if you would like to bring it to notice for removal from this web site,
please write to this web site administrator @ EMAIL-ID (please remove space before and after @),
with appropriate concern and supporting proof(s). After thorough review and if found genuine concern,
we would take appropriate action and remove disputed content from this web site within 24 hours
starting from the time it has brought to techiecommunity.net Administrator notice.
And to provide more relevant ads.